Thursday, November 19, 2009

UPS SUCKS!!

Every time I order something from online and it comes to my house via UPS there is always some kind of delay or problem with my package. A couple months ago I ordered swim suits and it took over fourteen days fir it to get to my house. I didn't say anything because I need those items for January 2010 when I go on vacation. But nonetheless it took forever to get to my house because of UPS and not the company I ordered from. Earlier this month I ordered ten dresses from forever21.com for my band and what do you know it was shipped via UPS. Ten days passes by and no package was delivered to my house. So I go online and track the package. My item was shipped, it got to Brooklyn, NY and upon arrival in New York UPS had noticed my package was damaged and sent my package back to forever21's warehouse which is all the way in California. When I called the warehouse they explained that while my package was in UPS' care it got wet so they sent my package back. So my money was refunded. Last week I ordered more dresses for my band and paid for 2nd day shipping. I waited all day today for that package. I waited and waited but the doorbell was never rung. I heard the slightest knock on my door but by the time I got to it, there was no one there. On my door was their stupid notice saying that they attempted to deliver but there was no one available to sign. As soon as I saw that stupid piece of paper I ran down the six flights of stairs hoping to catch him. But I was too late, he had already pulled off in that stupid brown truck. Now I have to spend my entire day off tomorrow just to wait for him to return. Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment