Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Love :)

So the purpose of my last three blogs about the Steel Pan was to introduce this instrument to my readers who may not have the knowledge. Also, steel pan is the LOVE OF MY LIFE! I am a member of a steel pan orchestra in Brooklyn, NY and I attend rehearsals religiously every weekend. I can safely and pridefully say that steel pan is my one true love; it has never cheated or disrespected me, we never have fights and it always do what I command it. Playing my instrument is a major part of my life. Life without music is non-existent in my opinion. Before I was introduced to this instrument, I would write in my journal to get my feelings out. Now I use the creative way of playing my instrument. What a great way to get out of a rotten mood by playing beautiful music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment