Sunday, November 22, 2009

Food for thought!

Sooooo my night was somewhat uneventful. One of my good friends is a model and she was walking in a fashion show in the Manhattan. It was a fundraising event for the homeless which I found to be very generous. Instead of charging a set fee for patrons they gave the option for us to donate any amount we desired. The entire concept of the event was very sincere and kind but the actual event was not so good.

Thankfully the host was able to keep me laughing at some moments. The actual fashion was mediocre but 90% of the models really sucked. They were really talentless. My friend was great and I'm not saying that because I'm biased because for the people who actually know me, knows that I tell it like it is. The highlight of the night for me and I'm sure for everyone else that was present was an 11-year-old little girl that also walked in the fashion show. She was GREAT!! She worked that runway like a professional. She was better than everyone in the showcase (including my friend..lol). I loved the fact that the designers didn't dress her inappropriately. I must admit that watching that her in that show made me realize that maybe I should model.....just maybe. It is surely some food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment