Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halleluyah

My band and I are currently preparing for a concert that is going to be held on December 4th, 2009, in a cathedral in our neighborhood. I must tell you it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. I'm basically in charge of the non-financial affairs of the band. This means that I organize practice times, I make sure that each person knows the music that is given to them by the music director, and last but not least I'm in charge of how we look at every event. I must say that it is not an easy task for I work part-time and go to school full time and everyone in my band is of different ages and sizes. But I do it because I love it and I love my band. So whenever we have an event I go the extra mile because if one person looks or sounds bad, we all look and sound bad. It has been a task finding an outfit for the women of the band because we decided to wear dresses. Finding inexpensive dresses took a lot of searching. Thankfully I've found the perfect dresses today and they only cost $8. That's AMAZING!! HALLELUYAH!!!!! I have been searching for long dresses that are not revealing and it took me almost a month to find. These designers are making such skimpy dresses, I know that we are in a recession but damn add some more fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on "Halleluyah".If you are looking for non profit fund raising tap into an established, successful, and proven Fundraising Program that works @ http://debtfreeliving.supportnonprofits.com

    Thanks,
    Peter

    Fund raising that really works

    ReplyDelete