Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thank God for my mother....


I love my mother. Although she may get on my last nerve at times, I still love her. No matter what she has always been there for me and has supported every decision that I've made even if she didn't like it. She's not only my parent but my friend, my confidant. I can talk to her about any an everything and I mean EVERYTHING! There is and will be no other mother like my mother. And she's not just a mother to me and my siblings, she's the mother of all mothers. My friends love her like their own mother and she makes them feel so loved that they too feel comfortable talking to her about anything. I wish I could say the same about my father, but I can't. The truth is he left my wonderful mother for another woman who isn't anywhere as wonderful as my mother. He didn't just leave her, he left me and broke my heart. After my dad left I began to appreciate my mother more than ever because she didn't leave us or forsaken us. My mother is a trooper and would do anything for her children, ANYTHING! Thank God for my mother because without a wonderful person like her in my life, I would be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment